Kreston Ukraine is one of the leading companies in the market of audit and consulting services in Ukraine (one of the top 7 largest audit companies). It represents the international network Kreston Global (https://www.kreston.com/) based in London, with offices in 120 countries. Kreston is in the top 15 largest audit networks according to the international ranking. There are market leaders among our clients such as DTEK, Ukrposhta, Work.UA, UIA, FC Dynamo, Ukrtelecom, Eridon and many others.
Our large and friendly team of professionals is seeking an Audit Assistant.
- Official employment according to the Ukrainian legislation;
- Five-day working week, shorter working hours on Friday;
- Work experience in the international company with transnational clients;
- Opportunities for fast career growth based on the annual assessment of employees;
- Professional development;
- Competitive market-level salary;
- Friendly international team of professionals;
- Comfortable office in the central part of the city (Lybidska metro station);
- Possibility to work either at office or remotely, or combine both.
- participation in the audit of enterprises, management of individual sites;
- participation in the preparation of financial statements in accordance with IFRS.
We expect from candidate:
- 1+ years of experience working as an audit or accountant assistant;
- Bachelor’s degree in Economics or last year of education;
- theoretical education (accounting, taxation);
- desire to develop professional skills, ability to learn, attentiveness, focus on results;
- confident PC user (MS Word, MS Excel — obligatory, Bookkeeping for accounting and reporting program “1C” — preferably).
Would be an advantage:
- Intermediate or better English communication skills (written and verbal).
If you are interested, send us your CV via email: email@example.com
More information about us on the website: kreston.ua